Although skin aging is a natural process that everyone endures, it is not always welcomed. Signs of aging can be projected differently. Some people look older and others do not. Skin care, lifestyle, harsh weather or even genetics can all play their own role with the way we look year after year.
The aging process is different for everyone and can range from dry or itchy skin to wrinkles or sagging. The skin becomes thinner, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. We can not reverse the aging process, but there are several types of treatments that can help slow it down. One of the most widely used and most effective is The Perfect Derma Peel.
What is The Perfect Derma Peel?
The Perfect Derma Peel combines powerful ingredients with effective acids (TCA, retinoic, salicylic, kojic, vitamin C, glutathione and phenol) to deliver outstanding results after one treatment. It’s the only peel in that includes the powerful antioxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles. It is safe and effective and used on all skin types and ethnicities.The Perfect Derma Peel is a non-invasive relatively pain free treatment that entails only 5-7 days of peeling.
After one treatment of the Perfect Derma Peel, overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, glowing and fresh. Depending on skin conditions, multiple treatments may be necessary for desired results. A series of 2-3 treatments applied once every 4 weeks will allow for optimal results for more severe skin conditions such as melasma and active acne.
What are the benefits of The Perfect Derma Peel?
The Perfect Derma Peel works to nourish the skin from the inside. The results are amazing after one treatment – refining pores, improving skin hyperpigmentations, controlling acne and preventing acne scars, lifting melasma.
Here are 3 key benefits of The Perfect Derma Peel:
- 1. Refines pores and overall skin texture-The Perfect Derma Peel removes the layers of damaged skin cells due to the suffocation of blocked pores which prevent natural skin renewal.
- 2. Controls acne and prevents acne scars-The Perfect Derma Peel helps minimize the damage and scarring that can result from acne. Glutathione helps increase cellular turnover thus reducing stubborn acne scars. A series of peels is required.
- 3. Reduce or eliminate skin hyper-pigmentation and Melasma-The Perfect Derma Peel will reduce or even eliminate Hyper-pigmentation and Melasma. The treatment fights free radical damage to remove discoloration due to sun damage and even out overall skin tone and complexion.
What do you do after applying The Perfect Derma Peel?
Once you use the perfect derma peel, the next step is to wait for it to take effect. Once you have completed the process, there are some things you can do to aid your recovery. These processes will help rejuvenate your skin, and they don’t have any known effects on the skin. They complement your perfect derma peel treatment. The things you need to do after the perfect derma peel treatment include:
1. Wash your face: Most skin treatments require you to wash your face when you are done. This will prevent the contents of the perfect derma peel from being absorbed by your skin. So once the process is complete, wash all parts of your body that made contact.
2. Apply moisturizer and drink water: Your outer defenses of the body are usually affected by skin treatments. So when you complete the process, moisturize to help improve your immunity.
3. Use sunscreen: When you use the perfect derma peel, you will be vulnerable to sunburns. So make use of sunscreen to protect yourself.
Patients range between 13-75 years old. Those with a health condition or concern should consult with their physician prior to scheduling a peel treatment. The face, neck, chest and hands are the most commonly applied areas. The Perfect Derma Peel can be applied to other areas of the body, but the process and the results will not necessarily be the same. Normal activities may be resumed immediately post peel. We recommend avoiding heavy exercise and excessive sweating during the peeling process.
We welcome your questions and concerns. Contact one of our Skin Specialists Staff to schedule your peel or answer any questions about The Perfect Derma Peel.
At Skin Specialists, we’ll provide a proper consultation to get a better understanding of your condition. Our professional team will advise you on the best steps to improve your condition be it an oral medication, topical medication, or an in-office facial treatment.