To Our Valued Patients,
We are pleased to announce that we are now able to safely care for you in our offices! To ensure the safety of you and our staff,
- If you or recent contacts have had cold/flu symptoms please do not come into the office. Please call for further instructions.
- Please print and complete the necessary paperwork from our website and bring photocopies of your driver’s license and both sides of your insurance card to expedite the check-in process.
- Please avoid bringing guests with you to the office, except in cases where it is necessary to bring a caregiver.
- Please remember to wear your mask.
- We will be checking in and bringing patients back to the exam rooms immediately upon arrival and are continuing to disinfect all equipment and surfaces, as well as high touch areas frequently throughout the day.
If you are especially vulnerable to COVID-19 or prefer to access care from home, you may still book video visit appointments. Most insurances are updating their policies for coverage. If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider directly.
It’s easy to book an appointment, just click the link below to view availability.
Schedule an Appointment or call 972-649-6644 for more information.
Tanya Reddick Rodgers, MD, FAAD and Staff