- “Dr. Rodgers and the staff at Skin Specialists were recognized in the September 2012 edition of Cosmopolitan Magazine as one of the Premier Dermatologists in Texas. See the attached article as it appeared in the Cosmopolitan Magazine”
- “Skin Specialists on Facebook – Skin Specialists has created a Facebook page to where announcements of upcoming events and special offers will be posted. Please like us on our Facebook page to stay in the loop”
3. Wearing Flip Flops, Baseball Caps May Increase Risk of Skin Cancer
HealthDay (7/13, Preidt) reported, “Wearing flip-flops and baseball caps can increase your risk of skin cancer,” warned Rebecca Tung, MD, director of the dermatology division at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL. Dr. Tung explained, “The problem with flip-flops and baseball caps is that they leave the tips of the ears and the tops of the feet dangerously exposed to sun damage. The potential for skin cancers in those areas are real, especially on the tips of the ears.” This is because those areas of the body, which have little protection against the sun’s rays, are frequently overlooked when people apply sunscreen. Read more…
4. Super Docs – Excellent Skin Care Begins at Skin Specialists
By Jennifer Dempsey | Living Magazine
While some people are blessed with naturally beautiful skin, the rest of us have to work at it. Good skin starts with overall good health, and your skincare – despite busy schedule and workloads – should always be one of your top priorities. Skin Specialists is committed to excellence by providing you with the highest quality of comprehensive dermatology services. Read more…
5. Skin Specialist of Allen Launches New Website
Skin Specialists, P.A., Skin Specialists is pleased to announce the launching of its new website. The new and improved site will include information about the practice, services offered, as well as helpful patient education information on a variety of topics from skin cancer to dry skin care to hair loss. The site will also contain the first official introduction of the practice’s new dermatology Nurse Practitioner, Donna M. Howard, MS, FNP-C. The site was designed by the founder of Skin Specialists, Dr. Tanya Reddick Rodgers and Alto Web Solutions, and is expected to go live on August 15, 2010. https://skinspecialistsoa.com.
Skin Specialists is a leader in the medical and cosmetic dermatology industry. The company provides an extensive variety of cosmetic procedures including laser treatments, Botox, dermal fillers for the treatment of facial wrinkles and folds, chemical peels, and sclerotherapy for leg veins.
Alto Web Solutions is an Atlanta, Georgia-based web development and web marketing company that provides a full suite of web solutions including logo/graphics design, website development, email marketing, search engine and social media marketing services. Learn more about the company at http://www.altowebs.com.