Changing moles: when to be concerned

Do you find yourself wondering “Should I get this spot looked at?” Is the spot enlarging? Is the spot easily irritated? If you answered yes to either of those questions, you should see your dermatologist. Always report new and changing spots that are persistent, easily irritated or enlarging. Remember the ABCDE rules: A – Asymmetrical B…

Read More